San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Policy-Makers and Leading Executives Discuss the Transition to Gas-Fired Generation and Other Major Transmission Planning and Investment Trends!
- Gas-Electric Coordination: Grid Reliability, Planning and Operational Impacts
- FERC Order 1000 Compliance Filing Updates: Planning, Cost Allocation, ROFR Impacts
- The Coming Wave of Grid Modernization: Opportunities for Investment in Energy Storage, Demand Response and the Control Room of the Future
- Cybersecurity Threats: Drivers on System Hardening, Detection and Regulatory Compliance
- Status and Outlook for Upcoming Rulemakings
- Philip D. Moeller, Commissioner, FEDERAL ENERGY REGULATORY COMMISSION
- John R. Norris, Commissioner, FEDERAL ENERGY REGULATORY COMMISSION
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1311SOCIAL10
Almas Temple Club
1315 K St NW
For over 25 years, Infocast has produced the highest quality events, tailored to the needs of the industries we serve. We intensively research the marketplace, pulling from an extensive network of experts to give you the information and connections to succeed.
The Leading Source for the Information and Connections You Need
At Infocast, we draw upon our quality research and many years of experience to produce the best conferences and events we can in every field we touch. We painstakingly research the marketplace and engage the major players in each industry to ensure the conferences and events you attend have the most up-to-date information you need, delivered to you by the people who matter the most. Infocast pulls from an extensive network of experts to give you the information and the connections you need to succeed in your business.
Committed to Your Success
Because we are committed to the success of our attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors, we are motivated to produce conferences and events that deliver positive results. Our track record is a true testament to the quality we provide: over 70% of our business comes from repeat clients. Our clients know that they will make the right connections at an Infocast conference or event –and you can make the right connections to make your deals happen and get the information you need to succeed.