Infocast's Advanced Project & Transaction Finance Modeling
Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Acquire the Critical Modeling Skills and Techniques to Optimize the Return and Financeability of Your Power Projects!
Attendees will get hands-on instruction in:
- The key modeling techniques and considerations necessary to developing finance-ready projects
- How models can be used to optimize multiple transaction structures including limited partnerships and leases
- The use of models to study the economic impacts of various contract mechanisms and to evaluate alternative technologies
- The key accounting issues that will impact the profitability of your financial structures
- Preparing for the due diligence that will be necessary to close your project financing
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1331SOCIAL10
INFOCAST, Information Forecast Inc.
20931 Burbank Blvd., Suite B
Woodland Hills, California 91367
When & Where
For over 25 years, Infocast has produced the highest quality events, tailored to the needs of the industries we serve. We intensively research the marketplace, pulling from an extensive network of experts to give you the information and connections to succeed.
The Leading Source for the Information and Connections You Need
At Infocast, we draw upon our quality research and many years of experience to produce the best conferences and events we can in every field we touch. We painstakingly research the marketplace and engage the major players in each industry to ensure the conferences and events you attend have the most up-to-date information you need, delivered to you by the people who matter the most. Infocast pulls from an extensive network of experts to give you the information and the connections you need to succeed in your business.
Committed to Your Success
Because we are committed to the success of our attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors, we are motivated to produce conferences and events that deliver positive results. Our track record is a true testament to the quality we provide: over 70% of our business comes from repeat clients. Our clients know that they will make the right connections at an Infocast conference or event –and you can make the right connections to make your deals happen and get the information you need to succeed.