San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
For the first time in 2013, Strategic Players from the Entire Spectrum of the Waste-to-Energy Market Come Together to Make Deals Happen!
- Get a post-election update on the impact of the election’s results on the Waste-to -Energy Market
- Evaluate the waste conversion technologies on the market and their path to commercialization and financeability
- Hear from Municipalities, Commercial/Industrial Waste Generators and Waste Aggregators as they discuss new business strategies and models designed to extract value from waste streams
- Hear from Utilities and Offtakers on how they are evaluating the latest Waste-to-Energy technologies and their contracting needs
- Meet the Financiers as they share their plans for Waste-to-Energy investments for 2013 and beyond
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1322SOCIAL10
INFOCAST, Information Forecast Inc.
20931 Burbank Blvd., Suite B
Woodland Hills, California 91367
The offices of Baker & McKenzie LLP
300 E Randolph St
For over 25 years, Infocast has produced the highest quality events, tailored to the needs of the industries we serve. We intensively research the marketplace, pulling from an extensive network of experts to give you the information and connections to succeed.
The Leading Source for the Information and Connections You Need
At Infocast, we draw upon our quality research and many years of experience to produce the best conferences and events we can in every field we touch. We painstakingly research the marketplace and engage the major players in each industry to ensure the conferences and events you attend have the most up-to-date information you need, delivered to you by the people who matter the most. Infocast pulls from an extensive network of experts to give you the information and the connections you need to succeed in your business.
Committed to Your Success
Because we are committed to the success of our attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors, we are motivated to produce conferences and events that deliver positive results. Our track record is a true testament to the quality we provide: over 70% of our business comes from repeat clients. Our clients know that they will make the right connections at an Infocast conference or event –and you can make the right connections to make your deals happen and get the information you need to succeed.