Infocast's 3rd Water Management for Shale Plays
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Leading E&Ps, Field Service Organizations and Water Technology Specialists Assemble in Pittsburgh to Share State-of-the-Art Strategies and Cost-Effective Best Practices in Water Management, Including:
- Developing Your Optimal Water Management System for Hydraulic Fracturing
- Maximizing Efficiencies Through On-Site Water Storage
- Exploring Alternative Sources of Water for Fracking
- Assessing Innovative Technologies for Treating Shale Water for Re-Use
- Using Mobile Water Treatment Systems to Process Frack Water
- Mastering Water Disposal Management
- Brent Giles, Senior Analyst, LUX RESEARCH
- Mike Krancer, Secretary, PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
- John A. Owsiany, Director, water systems & Operations, CONSOL ENERGY
- Ron Pettengill, EVP Oil, Gas & Coal, EPIPHANY SOLAR SYSTEMS
** Infocast's Water Management for Shale Plays meetings consistently sell out with hundreds in attendance
- don't miss this critical and timely event in Pittsburgh!
REGISTER TODAY! http://utm.to/34p
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1284SOCIAL10
Official Conference Website: http://utm.to/34o
INFOCAST, Information Forecast Inc.
20931 Burbank Blvd., Suite B
Woodland Hills, California 91367
For over 25 years, Infocast has produced the highest quality events, tailored to the needs of the industries we serve. We intensively research the marketplace, pulling from an extensive network of experts to give you the information and connections to succeed.
The Leading Source for the Information and Connections You Need
At Infocast, we draw upon our quality research and many years of experience to produce the best conferences and events we can in every field we touch. We painstakingly research the marketplace and engage the major players in each industry to ensure the conferences and events you attend have the most up-to-date information you need, delivered to you by the people who matter the most. Infocast pulls from an extensive network of experts to give you the information and the connections you need to succeed in your business.
Committed to Your Success
Because we are committed to the success of our attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors, we are motivated to produce conferences and events that deliver positive results. Our track record is a true testament to the quality we provide: over 70% of our business comes from repeat clients. Our clients know that they will make the right connections at an Infocast conference or event –and you can make the right connections to make your deals happen and get the information you need to succeed.