InfoCamp Seattle 2013
Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Sunday, October 13, 2013 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
Join us at InfoCamp Seattle 2013 for an exciting weekend of talking & learning about:
- user experience
- information architecture
- user-centered design
- interaction design
- library & information science
- online search
- information management
- anything relating to the intersection of information, people and/or technology!
To keep you energized, we will provide light breakfast, lunch, coffee and snacks on both days. Yum!
The environment is informal, fluid and dynamic. Everyone who attends is a participant. Come with your ideas, projects and other exciting things to share with the other participants. Like in years past, you, the partcipants, will drive the content of InfoCamp.
This year we are pleased to welcome another fantastic keynote speaker, Joan Vermette.
Joan Vermette is a User Experience Designer with Mad*Pow (http://www.madpow.com) in Boston, MA and creator of the game Organizational Parkour.
Want to learn more?
- For more info check out and get blog updates at InfoCamp Seattle
- Follow us on Twitter: @infocampSEA
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/infocamp
- To learn more about InfoCamp before everyone else, Join our mailing list or contact email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in October!
NOTE: Think long and hard before hitting the "order now" button! There will be no refunds this year.
When & Where
InfoCamp Seattle started in 2007 and has been running strong ever since.
This year will mark the 7th incarnation of InfoCamp Seattle.
InfoCamp is an unconference for the information community. It features an egalitarian, community-driven format in which the agenda is created during the event.