Info Session: Health & Dental Insurance Program for Individuals [Webinar]
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Information Session: Health & Dental Insurance Program for Your Part-Time Staff, Volunteers & Board Members [Webinar]
Presentedy by Amanda Flanagan, Group Employee Benefits Coordinator; Eric Laughlin of Council Services Plus; Valerie Venezia, VP of Membership & Marketing; NYCON
We are pleased to announce that, in 2014, NYCON will be able to provide a new benefit to our nonprofit members by allowing them to offer both Health AND Dental Insurance options as either a "sole proprietor" (nonprofit with one staff person) or, for larger organizations, to their valued part-time staff, volunteers and even board members! Enrollment starts now - so please join us for this webinar if you have ever wanted to provide this kind of benefit!
On this informational webinar you will learn about:
- The NYCON Delta Dental Plan Options and rates available to you in each regioon
The three (3) different MVP Health Insurance Plans we can offer to "sole proprietors" (nonprofits with one staff person), any part-time staff of larger nonprofits, as well as your volunteers and board members. PLEASE SEE IMPORTANT COVERAGE AREA INFO BELOW.
These MVP plans are non-standard health plans. (Which means they provide all of the essential "standard" benefits but show flexibility in pharmacy, deductibles, and cost sharing.)
NYCON will be offering the following "metal levels"
1 Gold plan, 1 Silver plan, and 1 Bronze High Deductible plan.
If you are eligible for the individual subsidy, you will only be able to obtain it through the exchange
- Coverage enhancements and features for NYCON participants
- Rules and restrictions for usage
- Benefits of working with NYCON Administration
We look forward to joining you on December 11th.
Please note: sole proprietors, part-time staff, and board members of current NYCON Members can gain access to this offering with no additional membership requirment. Staff, Volunteers and Board Members of nonprofit organizations that are NOT currenttly NYCON Members can only access these plans if they join us as an Citizen Member ($150.) Monthly premiums and administrative fees do apply.
IMPORTANT COVERAGE AREA INFORMATION for MVP HEALTHPLANS:
- Including Counties of Albany, Columbia, Green, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Warren & Washington.
- Excluding Counties of Fulton & Schoharie
- Including Counties of Dutchess, Orange, Putnam, Sullivan &Ulster
- Excluding the County of Delaware
- Including Counties of Chenango, Lewis, Madision, Oneida & Oswego
- Excluding the Counties of Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Hamilton, Herkimer, Jefferson, Otsego & St. Lawrence
- Including the Counties of Broome, Cayuga, Cortland, Onondaga & Tompkins
- Excluding the Counties of Chemung, Schuyler, Tioga & Steuben
- Including Counties of Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Seneca, Wayne, & Yates
- Including Counties of Orleans & Wyoming
- Excluding the Counties of Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee & Niagara
- Including Counties of Rockland
- Excluding the Counties of Bronx, Kings, New York, Queens, Richmond & Westchester
When & Where
New York Council of Nonprofits, Inc. (NYCON)
Founded in 1927, NYCON is a 501(C)(3) membership-based, mission-driven, statewide association of diverse charitable nonprofit organizations. With over 2,800 members, we work to build the capacity of nonprofits and communities to enhance the quality of life through responsive, cost-effective service. Our mission-based activities are enhanced by two subsidiary corporations: Innovative Charitable Initiatives, Inc., and Council Services Plus.