InfiniBand Fabric Administration using OFA Software
Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 6:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This two-day course provides detailed information and hands on training for managing an InfiniBand Fabric. At the conclusion of this course, a student will have a clear understanding of the key issues surrounding fabric management and administration and will feel comfortable beginning to administer an InfiniBand Fabric.
Who should attend:
System Administrators, System Architects, Planners and Technologists. A background in IP-based or Ethernet-based management is helpful and familiarity with the target operating system is assumed. This course does not assume RDMA specific knowledge and programming for RDMA is not a prerequisite.
Reasons to attend:
- Receive detailed classroom instruction on InfiniBand Fabric Administration
- Hands on experience with a wide variety of RDMA hardware
- Gateway devices from Mellanox
- Host Channel Adapters (HCAs) and Switches from Intel and Mellanox
- SRP Targets from DDN and NetApp
- Operating Systems available include CentOS, RHEL, Scientific Linux and SUSE
- OFED versions from 1.5.x to 3.5.x
- Get hands on experience managing the OFA Cluster located at UNH-IOL
- Receive PDF documents covering Subnet Management using OpenSM and Vendor Subnet Managers.
- Receive PDF documents covering all of the major OFED Utilities
- Receive code examples to jump start your team's application development
Hotel and transportation information:
UNH-IOL Visitor Information