San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This two-day course provides detailed information and hands on training for managing an InfiniBand Fabric. At the conclusion of this course, a student will have a clear understanding of the key issues surrounding fabric management and administration and will feel comfortable beginning to administer an InfiniBand Fabric. This training is provided by Software Forge using materials licensed by the OFA and developed by Software Forge.
Who should attend:
System Administrators, System Architects, Planners and Technologists. A background in IP-based or Ethernet-based management is helpful and familiarity with the target operating system is assumed. This course does not assume RDMA specific knowledge and programming for RDMA is not a prerequisite.
Reasons to attend:
- Receive detailed classroom instruction on InfiniBand Fabric Administration
- Hands on experience with a wide variety of RDMA hardware
- Gateway devices from Mellanox
- Host Channel Adapters (HCAs) and Switches from Intel and Mellanox
- SRP Targets from DDN and NetApp
- Operating Systems available include CentOS, RHEL, Scientific Linux and SUSE
- OFED versions from 1.5.x to 3.5.x
- Get hands on experience managing the OFA Cluster located at UNH-IOL
- Receive PDF documents covering Subnet Management using OpenSM and Vendor Subnet Managers.
- Receive PDF documents covering all of the major OFED Utilities
- Receive code examples to jump start your team's application development
Hotel and transportation information:
UNH-IOL Visitor Information