Monday, August 26, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Drs. Ida Chung, Andrea Thau and
COURSE DESCRIPTION: This 3-hour workshop will cover the techniques for the assessment of infants. History taking, visual acuity, binocularity, and ocular health examination techniques will be reviewed. A lecture component will cover normal eye and vision expecteds, including refractive error development, and the appropriate management of commonly encountered problems.
- Know the techniques to examine an infant’s eye and vision development
- Know the components of a thorough infant medical and eye history
- Know the normal refractive error development in infants
- Know the normal eye and vision expected for infants
- Know the appropriate management plan for commonly found problems in infants, including when to treat and when to refer
When & Where
Office of Continuing Professional Education
SUNY is a participating member & qualified administrator of the Council of Optometric Practitioner Education ( COPE).
In addition, SUNY is an authorized provider of Continuing Education to optometrists who maintain a Florida license.
All courses provided by the Office of Continuing Professional Education are submitted to COPE & CE Broker for approval.
Log in to OE Tracker https://www.arbo.org/oetracker.html