If you are like me, you are a parent or someone concerned with being prepared to save a child's life, should the need arise. How would you react in the moment if your baby was choking on a piece of solid food? Would you know how to administer the Heimlich maneuver or CPR to your baby if they stopped breathing? When is an accident serious enough to necessitate a trip to the hospital?
- Saturday, February 23rd at 12:30PM
- Saturday, March 9th at 12:30PM
- Saturday, April 6th at 12:30PM
- $90 pp for Infant Child and Adult CPR and First Aid training only (without certification) (2.5 hours)
- + $15 for 2-yr CPR with AED certification (you must stay an extra 15 minutes to take the test) (Total Cost is $100)
- + $30 for certification in Pediatric First-Aid (you must stay an extra 1-1.5 hours) (Total Cost is $120)
CPR and First-aid classes are non-refundable within 7 days of class. If you would like to cancel before that time, you will receive an 85% refund. Caribou Baby is not responsible for issuing any credit for classes missed as a result of scheduling conflicts, vacations, illness, emergencies, or other circumstances beyond our control.
In the special circumstance that a mother-to-be who has registered for the class is placed on bedrest or delivers her baby before 37 weeks, she and her partner may reschedule for a future CPR and First-Aid course at Caribou Baby at no cost.
Wild Was Mama
The culture of parenting is ever-changing, but one thing remains constant: Mothers (and the partners and families that support them) will always try to do what's best for their babies. So when it comes to learning how to use a baby carrier, trying on a nursing bra for the first time, figuring out the ins and outs of cloth diapering, or outfitting your growing belly, we are here to remind you to keep it simple and trust yourself. You got this