Industry Collective Presents: Murmuration 2012
Wednesday, February 8, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM (CST)
An Unprecedented Social Media Event for Nashville's Enterprises & Agencies
Murmuration is a marquee social media event that brings Gigya, Radian 6, Moontoast, ExactTarget and ISM to Music City. Speakers from each of these social media technology leaders will gather at the Historic Franklin Theatre to share insights and strategies with Middle Tennessee marketers.
When and Where
MURMURATION: Feb. 8, 2012, 1:00 - 5:00 pm. at the Franklin Theatre
BIRD BATH VIP SOCIAL & EXPO: Feb. 8, 2012, 5:30 - 9:30 p.m. at the McConnell House
Mururation's afterparty, The Bird Bath, is an exclusive VIP Social Mixer and Social Media Technology Expo at The McConnell House - just walking distance from the Franklin Theatre.
Learn more at http://indcollective.com/
About the Event
Listen and learn directly from National social technology innovators as they share insight on monitoring, engaging and monetizing customer interaction through social media. Nashville's enterprises and agencies can immediately begin using these strategies to create highly profitable, measurable social media campaigns.
Recently ranked No. 3 on the “digital cities” survey by the Center for Digital Government, Nashville, Tennessee, serves as an national hub for health care services & technology, financial services, education, publishing, manufacturing, high tech leaders… and of course the music industry (and not just the country kind). As the locals say, Nashville is “a big little town” where business connections make a national and international impact.
Consistently ranked in Forbes’ top tier of the nation’s thriving business communities, Nashville is home to industry giants Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, HCA, Genesco, Griffin Technology, Gibson Guitars, CMT, Caterpillar, Gaylord Entertainment and many more.
· Jeffrey Cohen, Social Strategist for Radian6 & author of The B2B Social Media Book
· Marcus Whitney, Co-Founder & CTO of Moontoast
· Patrick Salyer, CEO of Gigya
· James Soto, Founder & CEO of ISM
· Dawn DeVirgilio, Lead Social Media Strategist of ExactTarget/Co-Tweet
· Raven Tools
Exhibiting Industry and Marketing Associations
· Nashville American Marketing Association (NAMA)
· Nashville Technology Council (NTC)
· American Advertising Federation Nashville (AAF)
· International Association of Business Communicators (IABC)
· Public Relations Society of America Nashville (PRSA)
· Digital Nashville
· Nashville Chapter of the International Social Media Club
Exhibiting Marketing Groups
· Social Media Club Nashville (SMC)
· The 615
· WordPress Nashville
When & Where
Industry Collective is a group of Nashville-based creative, marketing, social media and technology professionals who come together to validate and constructively shape ideas amongst their peers. The Collective was originally formed to make the connections necessary to produce great work.