Indoor Soccer (Co-Ed) Fall Social Sport Season
Monday, August 19, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Our indoor soccer league is 6 vs. 6 and co-ed. There is a minimum of 2 women on the court at all times. We play on a full size gymnasium floor with real goals and a referee. Games are 50 minutes each and start after 6:30pm! This league includes:
- 8 regular season games plus a playoff tournament for qualifying leagues
- Game times are 7, 7:50, and 8:40
- DSSC T-shirt (your uniform for the season)
- Qualified Referees
- After game social hours at the sponsor bar
- We will not place more than 11 people on a team if you sign up with a small group or by yourself.
This league is not recommended for beginning soccer players. If you would like to give soccer a try, we recommend one of our outdoor leagues first. Give Thursday or Sunday a try and then test your indoor skills.
**Sound fun? Don't forget to sign up online on our website!***