Indiana Minority and Women's Business Enterprises MWBE Certification Clinic
Wednesday, January 15, 2014 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This clinic will go in depth to describe what is needed for the certification application for the State of Indiana’s MWBE certification process. If you own a company and are seeking State of Indiana Minority and Women's Business Enterprises Certification you should attend this clinic to get your application started and get all your questions answered about the state certification process.
When & Where
Indiana Department of Administration Division of Supplier Diversity
The Indiana Division of Supplier Diversity assists minority-owned and woman-owned businesses by:
- Creating a fair, competitive and equitable business environment,
- Providing networking opportunities to clients,
- Working to increase utilization, and,
- Monitoring and enforcing program compliance.
The division fulfills its mission by providing knowledge, guidance, and service to clients while protecting the integrity of the program. The commitment pledges high quality customer service that is both efficient and professional, and that demonstrates respect for both clients and colleagues.
Our Business Strategy is driven by our focus on the below key objectives:
- Adding Value to Indiana’s Economy
- Establishing Strategic Partnerships
- Positioning Minority and Women Owned Businesses for Growth