Are you faced with the challenge of protecting your employees while increasing productivity? Are you trying to lower compensation costs by complying with regulations to avoid disaster, while improving employee morale? Presented by Mary Ann McBride, RSM, of Occupational Safety Services, this workshop will discuss those concerns in a presentation called, Safety...A Cost or Investment? This workshop will look at:
- Safety Challenges Faced by Employers
- The Hidden Costs of Accidents
- Information Needed to Figure EMF
- The Experience Modification Requirement
- Relating Safety to Revenue and Production
- Basic Safety Principles
- The General Duty Clause
- Management Commitment/Employee Involvement
Join us at NJMEP for a session that will help you reduce your safety challenges and improve your workplace.
Price: Complimentary for manufacturers or NJMEP affiliate members. Others interested in attending should contact us at 973.998.9801 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing information. Workshop includes a complimentary breakfast.
Seating is limited - early registration will ensure your participation!