Increase Your Leadership ROI
Mark will be discussing the leader’s critical role in generating a high Leadership ROI within an organization. The leader has the power to multiple the efforts of others…or the leader can make it difficult for individual performers to make any meaningful contribution toward the organization’s goals.
During this workshop you will:
- Review the value of high Leadership ROI
- Understand 4 critical Leadership Elements that multiply effort
- Learn leadership changes that can greatly increase employee engagement levels
- Develop a personal action plan to improve Leadership ROI
The leadership of an organization has primary responsibility regarding the development of high Leadership ROI; the ability of the organization to grow, and to sustain that growth. Whether you sit at the top, middle, or at the line leadership level the four critical responsibilities are to: Inspire; Innovate; Collaborate; and Execute.
This workshop is for:
- Executives desiring an innovative and engaging work place
- Supervisors trying to establish greater motivation in their teams
- Managers who intend to influence greater ownership and accountability
Successful leaders are able to correctly define their most critical priorities. These leaders are then able to get their highest return from the time and effort they invest in their teams. They are able to do this by growing and developing the abilities of their individual team members. And these capable leaders are able to mature a team that works together effectively
Save This Event
When & Where
Mark McCatty | The John Maxwell Team
I assist the enterprise in developing strong leadership and teaming practices. Focusing on both the technical and social environments these practices and behaviors contribute to a collaborative and results-focused environment.
“In the absence of commitment, there is only half-hearted compliance,
or whole-hearted defiance.”
— Mark McCatty