Increase Your Bottom Line; Financial Practice Management for MFTs...
Saturday, February 22, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you ready to:
- Make more money this year in your practice?
- Smooth out the roller coaster of income?
- Know which marketing efforts are worthwhile?
- Make tax time painless?
- Get past the money brain junk holding you back?
Come find out:
- What mullets and business finance have in common
- What the race to the South Pole tells us about a successful practice
- How a skinny 7-year old baseball player inspires us to be our best
In just 2 hours you’ll learn:
- The importance of separating your personal and practice finances and how to do it on the cheap and easy;
- How to avoid the “oh crap” moments by planning for irregular income, and (something personal finance doesn’t do well – helping those of us whose $ doesn’t come in the same amount every 2 weeks)
- A simple framework allowing you to make wise spending decisions and use your money on what’s important to you & your practice.
Catered by Starbucks and Jamba Juice
2 Continuing Education Units
CE Provider #5420
When & Where
Emily Chase Smith, Esq.
Emily Chase Smith, Esq. is the Entrepreneur’s Money Expert. Emily is a California attorney with a long history of helping business owners and entrepreneurs make financially savvy decisions as they start, grow and transition in their businesses - because money only counts if you keep it. She hosts The Entrepreneur’s Money Podcast is the author of The Financially Savvy Entrepreneur, published by Career Press, due out June of 2014.