San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
So you have a Facebook Business Page, but do you know what to do next?
How do you compete with 16 Million other Businesses using the most popular social network to get the attention of 1.19 Billion users? The facts: 78% of the US population having a Facebook and 38% of users making a purchase after a like, comment or share. Armed with these stats, can you say you are getting the most out of your Facebook Marketing?
Marketing on Facebook the correct way can lead you to be one of the 77% of B2C companies that say they have acquired a customer from the site. Not only that, but 3% of consumers are more likely to buy a new product when learning about it on social media.
Register today for our Increase Sales with Facebook Marketing on January 13th, 2014 at 9:00 AM. This workshop, held at Antonelli College, will prepare business owners, marketers, and entrepreneurs to:
- Identify the Facebook shopper and how to tap into them to generate sales;
- Learn what is paid/owned/earned content and why it’s valuable;
- The benefits of running campaigns like: contests, sweepstakes, and giveaways;
- Eliminate the mystery of Facebook Ads by digging into how they work.
Join us, for this highly interactive, engaging, and knowledge-packed Workshop. You will have taken the next step towards tapping into the collective buying power of Facebook, whose users spend an average of 20 captive minutes per/day. Register by January 6th, 2014 and save $10. Register for all the workshops in the Social Media Series and save 15%. Seats are limited!
Register for our other workshops in the Social Media Series here:
- Facebook: Branding and Optimizing Your Business Page on 12/13/13 - http://www.eventbrite.com/e/facebook-branding-and-optimizing-your-business-page-tickets-9485851437
- Content Marketing: On Social Media … Now What? on 2/24/14 - http://www.eventbrite.com/e/content-marketing-on-social-media-now-what-tickets-9700463347
When & Where
Project Socialize, a boutique Digital Marketing agency, focused on program development, building communities, starting conversations, training, and brand management.
A Cincinnati based company, we are passionate about encouraging your customers to participate, connect, share, and spark conversations about your brand using social media technologies.
To learn more or contact us, please visit: http://www.projectsocialize.com