Inbound Marketing & Web Content Workshop
Thursday, January 23, 2014 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EST)
As quickly as Google's search algorithm evolves each month, traditional marketing and thought tactics on the web have altered the way we think about the web. Our eyes and ears are focused on where we rank in several search results. Our thoughts grow to understanding strategies on increasing our rankings within those searches.
In our inbound marketing & content marketing workshop, you'll learn exciting new trends to watch and tools to use on how to market your business with strength on the moving target that is today's Internet:
- What do Hummingbird and search algorithms mean?
- Why has my business website lost so many rankings?
- How to use Facebook, Twitter, MerchantCircle, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Vine and Google+
- Smartphones - Why they need different and special treatment
- Video has been around awhile...just not like this
- Moving everything toward tablet and mobile devices
- Targeting with long tail keywords
- Content...content...content helps you build strong vertical web marketplaces to increase your search engine rankings
- Learn about web design trends, web design "do's and dont's"
- Plus, we will review each person's business website for improvements
This class is for full-time business owners and marketing directors only of businesses with at least $1M in annual sales!
*This class is not suited or offered for Multi-level Marketing Businesses like Herbal Life, Tupperware, Mary Kay, Subscription Sales, Design Competitors, or Part-time Businesses.*
This workshop is limited to only two (2) business owners or marketing directors and seats are $299.00 each. If you would like to have more information, please call Jay Joyce at The Idea People at 704-398-4437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. These workshops are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
When & Where
The Idea People
The Idea People are a creative web & mobile design, custom web & mobile app developer and inbound marketing agency in Charlotte, NC. Since 1994, we have worked with businesses and brands to showcase their products and services on the web, push aside competitors and create new marketspaces and generate higher search engine rankings with targeted inbound marketing content.