Inaugural Quarterly Investor Update
Thursday, February 7, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us as members of our leadership team share the EDC's goals and objectives for 2013. Hear firsthand about new initiatives and programs created to strengthen Metro Orlando's business brand and grow our business.
- Learn about the EDC’s new effort to inform and engage investors
- Hear the EDC’s latest results and new goals
- Receive an update on the Regional Branding initiative
- Learn about the work of the Business Development and Investor Relations Committees
- Meet the EDC’s new Executive Vice President of Business Develoment, Holly Wiedman
- Find out how the work of the EDC impacts you and your business
- Lars Houmann, 2013 Chair, Metro Orlando EDC; President and CEO, Florida Hospital
- Rick Weddle, President and CEO, Metro Orlando EDC
- David Fuller, 2013 Chair, Business Development Committee; Chairman, President and CEO, SunTrust Bank
- Ken Potrock, 2013 Chair, Regional Branding Committee; Senior Vice President, Disney Vacation Development, Inc.
When & Where
Orlando Economic Development Commission
The Orlando Economic Development Commission (EDC) is a not-for-profit, public-private partnership that attracts, retains and grows jobs for the region. The EDC serves Orange, Seminole, Lake and Osceola counties and the City of Orlando in Florida. Since its start in 1977, the EDC, with the support of its community partners, has assisted thousands of companies relocate and expand in the four-county Orlando region. This has led to more than 176,750 jobs announced; $9.5 billion in capital investment; and more than 79.7 million square feet of office and industrial space leased or constructed.