In October 2013, we will for the first time host a worldwide BayesiaLab User Conference, bringing together expert users as well as newcomers in the field of Bayesian networks. Learn from the leading practitioners how BayesiaLab can transform research workflows and provide previously unimaginable insights.
For this inaugural event we have chosen Orlando, Florida, allowing easy access for attendees from around the world. Plus, Orlando's many attractions guarantee that everyone will have a great time even beyond the official conference program.
Preliminary Conference Agenda
- 3-day Introductory BayesiaLab Course (not inclued in Conference Pass, separate registration required)
- 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.: Conference Registration
- 6 p.m.: Welcome Reception
- 8 a.m.: Continental Breakfast
- 9 a.m.: Welcome Address
- 10 a.m. 12 p.m.: Morning Session with User Presentations
- 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.: Luncheon
- 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.: Afternoon Session with User Presentations
- 2-Day Advanced BayesiaLab Course (not inclued in Conference Pass, separate registration required)
When & Where
Bayesia USA is the North American sales and consulting organization for France-based Bayesia S.A.S. Their mission is to promote Bayesian networks as a new framework for knowledge discovery and reasoning within complex domains.
Founded by two professors in the field of artificial intelligence in 2001 and headquartered in northwestern France, Bayesia S.A.S. is the world's leading developer of research software based on the Bayesian network paradigm. Their principal product, BayesiaLab, is the only software platform that can perform unsupervised structural learning for knowledge discovery.
Today, BayesiaLab is being used by researchers in major organizations around the world, including P&G, Unilever, BBDO, GroupM, GfK, TNS, Ipsos, Mu Sigma, Booz Allen Hamilton, InterContinental Hotels Group, Dell and NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory among many others.