In The City TV & The Chicago Beer Geeks Present: The Super Bowl Bash
Sunday, February 3, 2013 from 3:30 PM to 10:30 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In The City TV & The Chicago Beer Geeks Present: The Superbowl Bash @ Bistro By The Pier
We are huge football fans. Even though our beloved Chicago Bears are done for the season...the party never stops!!!
We will be hosting our 4th and final event of the season at the most awesome of venues - Bistro By The Pier!! - (Space is limited!! Get your tickets today!)
The idea behind The Super Bowl Bash is simple. Celebrate drinking craft beer while watching America's favorite sport!
Super Bowl XLVII will go down in history as the ultimate sibling rivalry. This will be an event for the ages. Watch it with us!
- Ray Lewis, in the final game of his legendary career leads the Baltimore Ravens against The San Francisco 49ers lead by 2nd year quarterback Colin Kaepernick -
Bistro By The Pier
Just steps away from Navy Pier in the historic Lake Point Tower, The Bistro offers Cajun cuisine and the perfect backdrop for the big game. We will be curating the beer experience by featuring two awesome craft breweries. Chicago's Own Baderbrau & Lagunitas on draft for the event.
Here's a peek at what's will be included at our Super Bowl Bash!
- HD Projector Screen
- 50 Inch HD TVs surrounding the bar.
- Taco Bar
- Wings, Sliders, Chili and Maxwell Street Polish Sausages
- Chicago Beer Geeks Rare Beer Raffle & Prizes Raffle Three Floyds Baller Stout, 2009 Goose Island Bourbon County Stout, Half Acre Sanguis, Westvleteren XII, 2007 Lagunitas Barleywine, Goose Island King Henry, Orginal Chicago Brew Bus Tickets, Harry Caray's A Perfect Pairing Dinner Tickets and more (optional upgrade. included w VIP purchase)
- As usual craft beer will flow all day long courtesy of Chicago Beer Geeks.
other non craft ,domestic beers and drinks specials are available at the bar for purchase all game long for purchase.
**ALL for $30**
Not To Be Missed!!
Bistro By The Pier is located in Lake Point Tower which sits directly in front of Navy Pier and is one of the easiest locations to get to. Valet Available.
4 CTA Buses drop you off directly at the front door to the Bistro. If you’re like us and think driving is an overrated experience in the city….then don’t drive!!! this party is very accessible via CTA.
#29 State Street Bus (connects to CTA Red Line)
#65 Grand Ave (connects to CTA Blue Line )
#124 Navy Pier Express (serving METRA lines, Millennium Park/Randolph St., Ogilvie and Union Stations)
Bistro By The Pier at the Base of Lake Point Tower 580 E. Illinois.
When & Where
In The City TV & CBG Nik
The Chicago Beer Geeks are ambassdors of the Chicago Craft Beer Movement. Over 160 Stories, 3 Documentaries and 7 events that highlight the people and places that make Chicago such an amazing place to be. We tell the story of Chicago through beer.