- Check Out - written by Jonuel Pozo; directed by John Ross Clark; starring John Copeland & Jim McCaffree
- Powder Keg - written by Rochelle Leffler; directed by Warren Davis; starring Madeline Bertani & Donte Essien
- The Hot Seat - written by Craig Bealer; directed by Sabrina Lloyd; starring Anna Le Claire & Kyle Kaminsky
- No Expectations - written by Michael Lamb; directed by Warren Davis; starring Caitlin Eckstein & Kurt Koehler
- Margerie - written by Scott Strong; directed by Amanda Hallman; starring Beau Van Donkelaar & Randi Pareira
- I May Be Dead But I Still Love You Baby - written by Diana Chiritescu; directed by John Ross Clark; starring Amy Bartlett, Meghan Blaine, Samantha Bowling, & Oscar Gubelman
- Nobody Move - written by Zander Roberts; directed by Sabrina Lloyd; starring Sumi Folz & Max Lichtig
- Steeplechase - written by Scott Gerard; directed by Jordan James Smith; starring Monica Davis & Adrian Quinonez
- Roshambo - written by Jed Goldstein; directed by Amanda Hallman; starring Lena Bouton, Max Lichtig, & Steven Vance
- Breaking & Entering - written by Evan McNamara; directed by Jordan James Smith; starring Samuel Cole Fisher, Wilson Green, & Karman Kruschke
Go to oneact.studiocartists.com for more details about the production.
Runs For Six Weeks Through May 11th!
All Performances Start At 8:00PM.
Both groups will alternate between Fridays and Saturdays.
Please check schedule for details.
|Between The Sheets||Pillow Fight|
|Friday, April 5||Saturday, April 6|
|Saturday, April 13||Friday, April 12|
|Friday, April 19||Saturday, April 20|
|Saturday, April 27||Friday, April 26|
|Friday, May 3||Saturday, May 4|
|Saturday, May 11||Friday, May 10|
General Admission - $15.00
Approximate running time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Studio C Artists
At Studio C, we combine the strength of old Hollywood with the power of innovation to offer the most unique and effective approach to casting, acting instruction and storytelling. Equal parts production company, casting office and acting studio, we take the of the old studio model and add in our own contemporary spin to meet the demands of today’s entertainment industry.
- For actors looking to discover themselves - we offer workshops, master classes and special intensives.
- For producers in search of the right talent - we offer a full range of casting services.
- For audiences seeking high-quality storytelling - we produce shows for both the stage and screen.
Studio C Artists has an intimate, stageless theatre space in Hollywood, right in the heart of Theatre Row. The venue seats up to 40 with riser seating, and a small, ground level stage area. The space provides the perfect venue for acting classes, workshops, auditions, and performances that don't require sets (i.e., sketch comedy, black box theater).
To find out more about our company, our work or how you can get involved, visit us online or call (323) 988-1175.