The Anointed Theatre Company presents
Written and Directed BY
Ruby Theatre @ The Complex
6476 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90038
November 9th-10th & 16th-17th, 2012
Fridays & Saturdays at 8:00 pm
Terry King is on the verge of having his lifelong dream come true. But in order to achieve it, he must first make war- both externally and internally against his own inner voices of fear and shame. Through his struggle, Terry comes to learn that mankind's most vicious enemy is the one "in-a-me."
Tickets also for purchase at the Box Office on the night of each performance.
Complex Theatres offers valet after 7:00 PM for $5.00/car.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· PRESENT EVENTBRITE TICKET PRINTOUT OR VALID PHOTO I.D. AT THE BOX OFFICE ON THE PERFORMANCE DATE(S) TO CLAIM SEAT(S) AT THE PERFORMANCE(S).
· LATECOMERS WILL BE SEATED AT MANAGEMENT’S DISCRETION. THE HOUSE WILL BE HELD FOR UP TO FIFTEEN (15) MINUTES AFTER SHOW TIME. TICKET HOLDERS ARRIVING AFTER SHOW COMMENCEMENT ARE SUBJECT TO BEING HELD IN THE LOBBY UNTIL THE SCENE IN PROGRESS IS COMPLETED.
· NO PHOTOGRAPHS, AUDIO, OR VIDEO RECORDINGS MAY BE MADE OF THIS PRODUCTION. ALL CELLULAR AND OTHER SUCH ELECTRONIC DEVICES MUST BE TURNED OFF AT COMMENCEMENT OF PERFORMANCE.
· TICKET IS A MERE LICENSE TO ATTEND THE PERFORMANCE ON THE DATE AND TIME STATED. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVOKE THIS LICENSE-UPON REFUND OF THE FACE VALUE OF THE TICKET-FOR ANY REASON.
· NO REFUNDS, TRANSFERS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE MADE.
· ARTISTS AND PROGRAMS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
· TICKETS FOUND TO BE FRAUDULENT OR PURCHASED FROM IMPROPER SOURCES WILL BE VOID, AND MANAGEMENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REFUNDS.
· LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS WILL NOT BE REPLACED OR REFUNDED.
The Anointed Theatre Company
Founded in July 2012, The Anointed Theatre Company, a division of Utzworld Entertainment was established with a mission to create, produce and support high-quality entertainment that will edify and entertain audiences around the world.
Originally performed in 2011 as a 1 act showcase, Writer/Director Christopher Utley's "in-a-me" is a riveting theatrical experience about the struggle to fulfill God's calling in one man's life.