The Silicon Valley Business Journal invites you to an educational networking seminar.
In 45 minutes we will show you how to be more effective in your job search so that you can see faster results.
You will learn how to:
- Be more proactive in your job search
- Identify existing and new companies that are hiring
- Recognize warm job leads in news stories and features
- Leverage the Top 25 lists, Book of Lists and Editorial Calendar
- Save time, make money – use Quick Read features and Index
- Adapt new techniques to use the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal for networking and get connected with the decision makers in Silicon Valley
- Take advantage of social networking in your job search
- Tips and tricks for perfecting your resume, cover letters and LinkedIn profile
- Be more informed and get a job faster in 30 minutes per week
Attendance is limited to 32 registrants, sign up today!
Who should attend:
Anyone looking for new career opportunities, and anyone who isn’t getting the results they have hoped for.
Date: Monday 11/19
Time: 10:00 – noon
10:00 am – Registration & networking
10:15 am – Program begins
Where: 100 West San Fernando Street, 3rd Floor, San Jose, CA 95113
A one year subscription to the Business Journal is included in the cost of the ticket.
Note: Please arrive early to allow for parking. Parking is available either on the street or in several city garages.
For more information and to register, please visit the link below: