IMPROPER DUE DILIGENCE-WHEN TO KNOW YOU'RE IN OVER YOUR HEAD
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
IMPROPER DUE DILIGENCE - WHEN TO KNOW YOU'RE IN OVER YOUR HEAD
- Back by popular demand … GTAR's REALTORS® Commercial Alliance (RCA) brings you a panel of TOP commercial real estate experts who will share their experiences and knowledge on how to avoid serious problems and have successful commercial transactions. Scheduled for September 25 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in GTAR's Auditorium, including lunch catered by Affordable Catering.
- Learn about contract timelines, legal ramifications, and proper agency representation. This program is for the new/entry level commercial and transitioning residential agent who may need more mentoring and guidance as well as for those who are curious to know what it takes to be top commercial agents. A MUST Program! Don’t miss it!
- Panelists are: Ron Donalson, Universal Land Title; Margorie Hensel, Attorney, Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP; Bruce Jonas, Principal/CEO/Counsel, Masters Construction and Development; Nancy Scott, President, Earth Resources, Inc.; and, Anand Patel, Broker-Owner, Pangea Realty Group. Program moderator is Coach Cook, Radio Talk Show Host of Coach Cook Talks Real Estate Show and Commercial/Residential real estate practitioner.
- Free admission and complimentary lunch ... RSVP is required. GTAR members register here. Non-GTAR members, click here. No phone reservations.
- NOTE: GTAR's Commercial Pitch with complimentary lunch will follow this program. Commercial Pitch is an opportunity to learn from the pro's! Plan to join us.
Brought to you by GTAR's Realtors® Commercial Alliance (RCA) as part of its Commercial Ambassadors Program (CAP) with funding from the National Assoc. of REALTORS® Commercial Innovation Grant Program and co-sponsored by Universal Land Title and Advantage Engineering, Inc., Buyers Protection Group (BPG) and Wells Fargo.