Earn the skills needed to successfully import goods and services from foreign markets at this renowned seminar. Sarah Reynolds of the World Academy, a nationally recognized training organization that offers import/export trade compliance education and training, will lead the seminar at World Trade Center Savannah.
During the seminar, attendees will earn 6.5 NCBFAA CCS Points and learn about:
- Import Compliance Management
- Managing Import Documents
- Harmonize Tariff Schedule (HTS) Classification
- Supervision & Control
- Liability for Duties
- Customs Power of Attorney
- Duty Drawback
- Post 9/11 Issues
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- Container Security Initiative (CSI)
- Importer Security Filing (ISF)
- 24 Hour Manifest Requirements
Space is limited. Cost is $75 per participant and includes lunch.