San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What to expect:
- Jamell Triggs (JT) will identify one youth, perhaps a youth rep, who will do an orientation to what is going on in the shop that day.
- You will travel with that youth learning about what they are doing, assisting where possible, offering feedback on professionalism and customer service, and generally bonding.
- JT or Jermell Akins may identify a special project for you to work on with this youth.
- It would be our hope that at the end of the day you have a great story to tell about one of our youth and more in depth knowledge about the program.
- This will also allow you to be an advocate for BBW within MTC3 and greater Chicago!
When & Where
Major Taylor Cycling Club Chicago
Major Taylor Cycling Club Chicago appreciates the special financial and personal contributions of our Charter Members who helped launch our club. Thank you.
The Charter Members are: Beth Burns, Katrina Dawkins, eD Dixon, DeWayne Ferris, Keith Holt, Charles Irven, Stan Jones, Robert Nathan, and a special thanks to lifetime member Jesse Williams.
HELMETS ARE REQUIRED ON ALL MAJOR TAYLOR CHICAGO RIDES!