Saturday, February 16, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (MST)
River Bridge Regional Center, Cooking Matters & Early Childhood Network are Coming Together For One Common Goal. Our Kids....
Three amazing non-profit organizations have teamed up for a collaborative fundraiser on February 16, 2013 at The Orchard in Carbondale.
Tickets are $45 per person and include live music, dancing, drinks, a silent auction and passed appetizers provided by Susie Jimenez's catering company "Spice It Up"
- Lamb Meatballs with Taziki Sauce
- Tostaditas with Chorizo Beans and Cucumber Salsa
- Shrimp Ceviche on Wonton Crisps
- Beef Tartare with Truffled Crostini and Cornichorns
- Pork Dumplings with Sweet Ginger Sauce
- Goat Cheese and Grilled Zucchini Canapé
- Tempura Battered Veggies with Ginger Lime Sauce
- Fish Tacos with a Tangy Cabbage Slaw
- Risotto Cakes with Chipotle Crema
AND chocolate fondue with all the endless toppings you can IMAGINE...
Providing beer & wine all night... (Due to the service of alcohol, this is a 21 years old and up event. IDs will be checked at the door)
Raffling great prizes...
More importantly you will be helping change lives...
When & Where
River Bridge Regional Center is finishing up the collection and organization of over 55 Silent Auction items! This is truely going to be an amazing evening.
Susie Jimenez has started a white wine & red wine sangria to serve along with our red & white wines, beer, hibiscus spritzer, lemonade and water....
I just picked up a beautiful set of bracelets from Pame Designs and a sexy shirt from Testosterone....Thank you Pamela and Nick for your donations, we look forward to celebrating with you at the event.
We have the Starlet's playing iive so we can celebrate this amazing event and what we are helping do for our community.