Microsoft Word 2010 is the most popular word-processing software on the market today.
- Learn how to create, modify, save and print documents.
- Learn Files and Folders Organizations to find what you want
- Get an overview of the ribbon menu system
- Learn how to add and adjust, text fonts, line and paragraph spacing, and bullets/numbered lists.
- Learn how to use Quick Access Toolbar and how to add and remove buttons
For class and registration questions contact Library Technology (970)962-2599
This class is sponsored by The Friends of the Loveland Public Library.