Improve your productivity with Excel 2010! This class will introduce the basic functions and features of Microsoft Excel.
- Learn spreadsheet terminology
- Setup and create charts, use excel for simple calculations of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Learn the navigation of worksheets and workbooks,
- Learn how to enter and edit text, values, and simple formulas
- Learn the formatting of ranges, rows and columns.
For class and registration questions contact Library Technology (970)962-2599
This class is sponsored by The Friends of the Loveland Public Library.