Join IGO as we celebrate our 10th Anniversary!
This year, IGO CarSharing celebrates ten years of carsharing in Chicago! To commemorate the first decade of Chicago's only local, non-profit carshare, we're hosting the IGO 10th Anniversary Gala on December 4th at the Chicago Cultural Center. We'll be celebrating IGO's contributions to creating a sustainable transportation system in Chicago even as we look ahead to what the next ten years might hold.
Event highlights include:
- Food, drink, raffle prizes, and entertainment
- An opportunity to mingle with a group of committed, environmentally conscious residents from Chicago and the surrounding suburbs
- Participation by civic leaders, including Governor Pat Quinn (invited) and Mayor Rahm Emanuel (invited)
- Presentation of IGO's new Leadership Awards recognizing the organizations and individuals who have helped make carsharing in Chicago such a success
- A look at the future of carsharing and sustainable transportation in Chicago and beyond
This exciting event is open to IGO members and non-members alike. All are welcome!
Early Bird Specials only availalbe through November 9th!
For more information about IGO's accomplishments over the last ten years, as well as our plans for th future, please visit our IGO 10th Anniversary Gala page.
When & Where
IGO CarSharing is a Chicago-based non-profit carsharing organization dedicated to creating a robust and seamlessly integrated transportation system that is accessible, convenient and affordable for individuals, and provides the Chicago area with expanded economic development opportunities and exemplary environmental performance.