Ignite your Power
Friday, April 12, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Clarita, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Why is it 95% of us do not follow through with the goals we set or the outcomes we seek? Is it a lack of desire? No. Is it a lack of focus and prioritizing? You’re getting warmer. The reason people do not follow through is because they have not developed a compelling reason to do so. Without a compelling reason to change, we continue to do the same things that keep us from reaching our potential. Don't let this be you!
Now is the time to get out of our comfort zones and ignite the power that is inside of us. Now is the time to maximize our potential. In this program we will explore the road map that takes us from where we are today, to where we successfully want to go in our careers, businesses and lives. This program, and the process we employ, will allow participants to find clarity and develop strategies to create lasting positive change that ignites the power, keeps the momentum going and achieves the success we seek and deserve.
Join us for a valuable program, Ignite Your Power! You will learn 4 easy steps for massive momentum.
Part One: Pre-Program Behaviors and Motivators Assessment ($150.00 value included in program)
Our Behaviors and Motivators report was designed to increase the understanding of an individual's talents. The report provides insight to two distinct areas: behaviors and motivators. Understanding strengths and weaknesses in both of these areas will lead to personal and professional development and a higher level of satisfaction.
Part Two: Workshop
- Awakening Your Personal Power
- o Get Clarity
- o Get Certain
- o Take Action
- o The 90 Day Challenge
- Five Success Secrets to Master
- o Change the Way You Look at the World
- o Lose the Baggage and the Baggage Makers
- o Take the First Step and Move Out of Your Comfort Zone
- o Be Determined and Overcome Obstacles
- o Be Persistent and Never Give Up!
Part Three: Post-Program of Ongoing Reinforcement
- One hour of one on one consulting with each participant ($100 value)
- One month of Mastermind Group attendance (held weekly for one hour) ($25 value)
- A signed copy of Profiles in Latino Courage: How Everyday Latinos Achieve Success ($14.95 value)
- Certificate of Completion
You do not want to miss this incredible opportunity to learn from and be coached by Bill Miranda and Jessie Torres. We look forward to seeing you there! Seating is limited so don't delay, ticket sales end April 5th!