San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
IGNITE - U
Everyone has the potential to create a postive change in their life and make a difference. The only limits are the ones we set for ourselves. Our company has empowered entrepreneurs from all over the world to live a lifestyle of their dream through helping others succeed in their Health, Wealth and Personal Growth. Discover your inner power to IGNITE your Heath, your Life, your Way. #IgniteU2014
Kevin Guest - USANA President of North America ("The USANA Vision: Past Present Future")
Michael Callejas - USANA 2-Star Diamond Director/International Leadership Speaker
("Building a Dynasty")
Nancy On - USANA Diamond Director/Women & Generation Y Entrepreneur
("Developing the Leader in YOU")
Anna Lozano - USANA Emerald Director/Business & Lifestyle Expert
("Design a Lifestyle You Love")
Soomin Kim - USANA Ruby Director/The Marketing "Ninja"
(Master of Ceremonies)
Andre Gordon - USANA Gold Director/Motivational Speaker
("Protecting Your Dream")
**Health & Fitness Panelists**
- Joe Katchka (USANA Gold Director/Personal Fitness Trainer)
- Vicki Tran & Ruben Carrillo (USANA Gold Director/Bootcamp Fitness Trainers)
- Cesar Salas (USANA Silver Director/ Fitness Expert)
- Jeanelle Jiminez (USANA Silver Director/Registered Nurse)
- Angie Lee (USANA Silver Director/ Nutrition & Fitness Expert)
Date: Saturday July 26 2014
Time: 09:00am - 04:00pm
Location: La Mirada Holiday Inn (14299 Firestone Blvd. La Mirada CA 90638)
FREE Open Parking
**$200 - Special Reserved Team Table Seating (10/Table)**
$20 - Early Bird Admission (ends July 4)
$30 - General Admission (ends July 25)
$40 - On Site Registration
$20 - Online Webinar (Live Stream) (One Login per attendee)
*Personal GUESTS are Complimentary* Please register them for FREE.
We will be raffling (3) USANA International Convention Tickets (valued $399 each)
- Whoever brings the most amount of Personal Guests.
(09:00am - 09:45am) Health & Freedom - Guest Presentation
(09:45am - 10:00am) Break
(10:00am - 10:15am) Welcome Introduction
(10:15am - 11:00am) Kevin Guest "The USANA Vision: Past Present & Future"
(11:00am - 11:40pm) Health & Fitness Panelists - Live Q&A Session
(11:40pm - 12:00pm) Andre Gordon "Protecting Your Dream"
(12:00pm - 01:00pm) Lunch Break
Afternoon Session (Training & Development)
(01:00pm - 01:30pm) Recognition & Testimonials
(01:30pm - 03:00pm) Go Pro Skills Workshop "Round Table Discussion"
(03:00pm - 03:20pm) Anna Lozano "Design a Lifestyle You Love"
(03:20pm - 03:40pm) Nancy On "Developing the Leader in YOU"
(03:40pm - 04:00pm) Michael Callejas "Building A Dynasty"
Go Pro "Becoming a Professional" - SKILLS WORKSHOP
DOWNLOAD Workshop Booklet: (Available Soon)
1) PROSPECTING/INVITING - Joe Katchka, Andre Gordon
2) FOLLOW UP/CLOSING - Tomas Artica, Anthony Sanchez
3) GETTING STARTED RIGHT - Abby Gomez
4) PRESENTING - Anna Lozano, Michael Callejas
5) PROMOTING EVENTS - Nancy On, Soomin Kim
YouTube Videos: (Available Soon)
*Spread the word to all your Teams & Guests*
(if you would like to Promote your local business and set-up a table booth, please contact orgranizers for further information)
VOLUNTEERS & STAFF
- If you would like volunteer your time & support to help make this event successful, please contact Event Organizers. (Registration, Ushers, Audio/Visual)
Organizer Contact Information:
Janelyn Marcelo - (213) 219-3771 (email@example.com)
Scott Jonokuchi - (818) 383-1855 (firstname.lastname@example.org)