Ignite San Francisco #7
Monday, May 13, 2013 at 6:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for Ignite San Francisco #7 as 16 artists, technologists, thinkers, and personalities take the stage.
Doors open at 6pm, first speaker at 7pm. 21 and over. Follow us @ignitebayarea for up-to-the-minute speaker announcements and event partners! Admission is $5. Register now, space is limited.
Ignite SF 7 Speakers:
- Dana Zemack - Alice in Emojiland
- Marcin Wichary - The other Golden Gate bridges
- Jennifer Williams - Late to the Craft Party?
- Jesse Katz - How to travel for a year for $5,000
- Prashant Singh - A Bulleit-Proof Guide to Whiskey
- Marco Cochrane - Bliss Dancer
- Marlo Struve - Why a successful startup is just like an amazing hip hop routine
- Jason Shen - More Carrots, Less Stick: Why We Suck At Developing Good Habits
- Jonathan Dinu - Meta-Learning: What Quantum Theory has to Teach us about Education (and each other)
- Tim Hwang - Vestigial City: The Hidden Infrastructure of the Bay
- Rose White - The Inexorable Spread of Yarnbombing
- Elizabeth Pederson - What Running the Boston Marathon Taught Me About the Unharnessed Power of Community
- Keely Kolmes - How to Fight a Phobia
- David Hayes - Onboarding new San Franciscans
For more information, visit ignitesanfrancisco.com.
Ignite was started in Seattle in 2006 by Brady Forrest and Bre Pettis. Since then hundreds of 5-minute talks have been given across the world. There are thriving Ignite communities in Seattle, Baltimore, Portland, Paris, and now, right here in San Francisco!