Ignite Denver 16
We're back with Ignite Denver at the Oriental Theater on February 20th. Doors open at 6, show starts at 7 and lasts until around 10. Don't miss out! You will be delighted, you will be entertained, and you will leave slightly smarter than you arrived!
Remember, folks, this is an all ages show. If you want to expose your children to presentations about anything from sleep deprivation to cultural differences in Western and Eastern societies, bring them. Also, if you want them to learn the F-bomb and other adult words at an early age, this is a good place to do that. If not, then bring your "earmuffs" or get a sitter and have a night out.
Oh, one more thing: If you aren't 21, then you aren't getting booze, plain and simple.
Drive safely or let someone else do it for you.
Here's the list of presenters for the evening:
- Joe Hackel: Space is the new (Colorado) (Internet) (Microbrewery) startup
- Meg Jamison: Why “Smart” is Stupid: A critical look at education through the lens of innovation
- Justin Morgan: The Art of Storytelling
- Tiffany Lanier: You’re not broke. You just have a Broke Mindset.
- Becky Tate: 30 Days of Pleasure
- Rick Ramos: How to Dig Yourself Out of a Shithole With a Shovel
- Frank DeDominicis: Myths of Women & Power
- Cody Pearson: Vibes Are Real
- Melissa Dafni: The New Internet is Coming, Are you Ready?
- Marissa Berlin: The Art of the Heckle
- Dean Bacalzo: Running Can Be Fun… Seriously.
- Alicia Nieva-Woodgate: Mr. Mayor – Save Denver
- Jeff Gamet: Everything I Need to Know in Life I Learn from Watching Muggles in Starbucks
- Justin Stollsteimer: Want Your Website to Look Like apple.com? NO YOU DON’T.
When & Where
Our mission is to encourage and support events in Denver that touch on any two of these three tenets; Community, Entreprenuership, and Education.
Whether organizing an event ourselves or assisting other awesome folks in their events, we want to be as involved and as helpful as possible.