If you had five minutes on stage, what would you say to Washington, DC? What if you only had 20 slides and they rotated automatically every 15 seconds?
On Thursday, March 22nd at 6 pm, 16 artists, technologists, entrepreneurs, and philosophers will answer this challenge at Ignite DC #9. The event will be held at the techno-modern, funky, plush nightclub Town Danceboutique. It's a block from the 930 club and close to the U St metro.
There will also be plenty of time to get to know other professionals, enjoy some fine libations or a bite, and really just enjoy the creative, world-changing ideas that are percolating in the nation's capital.
We've sold out every event, and the last few times well-before the event. Please purchase your tickets in advance--they will NOT be sold at the door.
Ignite DC is held at a 21+ venue. Please do not sign up if you are under 21.
Topics for March 22nd:
- How Social Networking Helped Me Get Less Fat - Justin Thorp
- Save the Public Libraries! - Lisa Schaefer
- Turning Middle Child Angst into Career Success - Stefanie Reeves
- Draw Your Thoughts - Brandon Schmittling
- But who will save the DJ's life? - Danny Harris
- What Your Overused Catchphrase/Buzzword Says About You - Greg Roth
- NYC2DC - WTF? - Lee Finkel
- The Power of Human Collaboration - Nicholas Michael Bashour
- Sh*t We All Say: Clever self-awareness or broad stereotypes? - Noah Chestnut
- If I Can Make It To Naptime I'll Be Alright - Alison Elissa Horner
- Community-Wide Giving Works and Rocks - Ifdy Perez
- Syria in a Broader Context: The Limits of U.S. Interventionism - Samer Araabi
- Why Organizing Matters - Kacy Paide
- Why Super PACs dont have the power of Super PACKs - Jim McBride
- DC's Other Entrepreneurs - Darius Graham
- Between Us, Bread and Salt: a look at Syria's rich culinary heritage - Antonio Tahhan