Hosted by LaunchMemphis and Memphis Connect
Presenting Sponsor: Christian Brothers Alumini Association
**IF YOU PRESENTED AT THE INAUGURAL MEMPHIS IGNITE (10/12) YOU (PROBABLY) CANNOT PRESENT AT THIS ONE.**
Depending on presentation submissions, quality and numbers, we may allow Presenters from Ignite 1 to present. We urge to submit, and if we dont choose you, then re-submit for Ignite 3. Sorry for any confusion...
Ignite asks the questions: What if you only had five minutes on stage to make your point? What if you could use only 20 slides that automatically advanced every 15 seconds? Are you passionate about a topic that you want to share with your community? Don’t waste any more time, submit your idea for a presentation at Ignite Memphis! Give us some information on you and your topic below. What will you teach, show, share, or explain? Make it exciting! Any topic is fair game, as long as it’s PG-13 and isn’t a sales pitch.
Event Website: http://ignitememphis.com/
Ignite 2 Schedule:
1. Tyree Daniels “Have You Been Bitten By the Wolf?” twitter: @blowphi7
2. Rachel Smith “QR Codes” twitter: @rachgsmith
3. Ian Lemmonds “A Brief History of Amazing Lies”
4. Jerel Smith “Are Video Games Art?” twitter: @c_geek
5. Andrea Fenise “Igniting Mommies to Design their Lives through Entrepreneurship” twitter: @AStyleJunkie
6. Blake Carson TOPIC: TBD
7. Mark Dinstuhl “Entrepreneurs- Public Menace” twitter: @mdinstuhl
8. Andre Fowlkes “Social Entrepreneurship”
9. Ned Canty “Opera Doesn’t Suck” twitter: @poilaparola
10. Terrell Jones “The Ultimate Conversation Starter” twitter: @MedatsuCEO
11. Joey Kaegi “Memphis Tap Water: Our City’s Greatest Natural Resoure” twitter: @JoeyK_1
12. Sarah Christine Bolton “Artists Out of the (Real Estate) Picture” twitter: @sarahbolton2003
13. James F. Ruffer III “The Dark Side of Social Networking” twitter: @Jruffer
14. Rashad Coleman,Justin Malone“What’s P.O.P.P.I.N?” twitter: @Izzy_Poppin @MaloneJustin
15. Demarcus Love “Braindrain: How Memphis can attract and retain young talent.”
16. Greg Taff “My Own Personal Reindeer”
Got an idea for a presentation for Ignite 3 ?
If you submit an idea, you agree that you:
*...are able to speak on this topic in 5 minutes, not a second more.
*...can create a 20-slide presentation to support your talk.
*...allow your presentation and a video of your talk to be posted online.
To see some presentations from other Ignite nights around the world: http://igniteshow.com/
Also, please RSVP on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=196488803698446