IGDA Game User Research Summit 2013
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
The 4th annual Games User Research Summit is an opportunity for members of our community to come together and join in the sharing of high quality Games User Research work.
Our diverse community includes games industry and academic researchers, students, and consumers of our research.
The IGDA GUR Summit 2013 event will again showcase talks from community members, but we have made several changes.
- We are excited that for the first time we are expanding to a two-track line-up to offer more sessions and choices for the audience.
- We have encouraged new formats for sessions to include more audience participation such as panel discussions.
- We are bringing the poster sessions back for a 2nd year.
- We are also pleased to have our top sponsors attending and exhibiting their products and services.
For more information on the Summit line-up please check the GUR Summit website: gur2013.org.
We are looking forward to your attendance* and participation in this year’s Games User Research Summit! If you have any questions about attending or want to join the Game User Research SIG, please feel free to get in touch via the LinkedIn group, or email email@example.com.
* We reserve the right to deny tickets to anyone who is not a member of the GUR SIG. Tickets will be refunded if purchased by people outside of the GUR SIG.
When & Where
IGDA Game User Research SIG
About the IGDA GUR SIG:
The Games User Research Special Interest Group's mission is to: improve games by improving the state of games user research. Our main approach to doing this is to facilitate community and information sharing among user-research folks at game companies, consultants, and academia.
About the IGDA:
The International Game Developers Association is the largest non-profit membership organization serving individuals that create video games.