Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
In January IGDA Chicago is hosting a panel discussion about local Chicago developers' experiences with Kickstarter and other crowd sourcing methods for creating the game of their dreams.
With more and more developers thinking about using the crowd-funding model to create their games, we felt it would be great if we got a bunch of local developers with crowd funding experience into a room to share their experience with not only each other but with an audience. Such an event would be invaluable to those considering going this route for their dream project.
- Michael Mendheim creator of Mutant League Football
- Ryan Wiemyer of Men Who Wear Many Hats creator of Organ Trail & Max Gentlemen
- Dan Nikolaides of Phosphor Games Studio creator of Project AWAKENED
- Peter Sheff of The Amiable creator of Tetrapulse
- Craig Stern of Sinister Design creator of Telepath Tactics
- Eric Shofe of Hidden Treasure Games creator of The Curse Of Shadow House
The panel will be moderated by Rebecca Rothschild the Editor in Chief and Co-Founder of Chicago's Sugar Gamers.
Getting To The Venue
The panel is being hosted by International Academy of Design & Technology (IADT) which is located at 1 North State Street in Chicago. IADT is in the loop so it is easily accessible via the CTA's L line or busses. Also parking reservations nearby are available via SpotHero.
Attendees should take the stairs to the immediate left upon entering the building and head down to the basement level to check in with security. Tell them you are there to attend the "IGDA Event at IADT". After that head up to the 4th floor, the event will be held in rooms 410 & 412.