San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Three Hours of Special Education strategies for parents
- Answers specifically for YOUR child
- Taught exclusively by Catherine Whitcher, M.Ed, CLC
- Troubleshoot your child’s IEP
- Complete your own IEP analysis
- Find strengths and weaknesses based on facts, data, and documents
- Learn about IDEA law & how it effects your child
- How to stay out of court and still achieve an appropriate education
- How to write measurable, objective & PURPOSEFUL IEP goals
- How to hold the IEP team accountable for progress
- How to strategize with your IEP team to maximize your child’s education
- Common Core Standards impact
- Assistive Technology integration
- Medical Vs Education diagnosis & services
- Hot Topics Q&A
Each participant of IEP Bootcamp MUST bring a copy of their child’s IEP or EI transition paperwork. IEP Bootcamp is a hands-on advocacy experience!
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Be confident in approaching your child’s team with next steps.
- Be knowledgable to ask the right questions and make the best decisions.
- Be empowered to become respected as the leader of your child’s IEP team.
When & Where
Catherine Whitcher, M.Ed
Catherine Whitcher, M.Ed, CLC. Special Education Speaker & Consultant.
Providing Innovative Solutions for Parents & Professionals in the Special Education Community.
- Talk About Curing Autism (TACA), Presenter
- NATTAP Conference, Presenter
- Reaching for the Stars, Washington Medical University, Presenter
- AutismOne, Presenter
- SPIN, IL Dist 203, Presenter
- Indian Prairie Special Needs PTA, IL Dist 204, Presenter
- SPARK, IL Dist 15, Presenter
- Joliet Park District, Presenter
- Autism Society of IL, Central IL Chapter, Presenter
- Healing Thresholds, Contributor
- Gerson Lehrman Group, Consultant
- Mom’s Choice Awards, Distinguished Judge
- Ezine Articles, Expert Author
- Victory Chapel, Real Talk, Presenter