San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The IEA Summer Institute will be held August 7th - 9th at the Boise Center on the Grove. It is FREE to IEA members (mileage for carpoolers, conference fees, and hotel costs will be paid for those who share a room), but there are a limited number of spots.
● S.O.S. (Share Our Strengths): CCSS, SBAC, SOLs – Where are we now?
● A Treasure Map for your Desert Island: Surviving in the classroom
● Building a Life Raft: Association and traditional IEA topics
● Beyond the Three Hour Tour: Mentoring and leadership
● Filling your Pail: Tools and techniques for your teaching
● All Hands on Deck: ESPs (Education Support Professionals)
Registration begins at 4:30 pm on August 7th and a Welcome LUAU social will be held that night.
Conference sessions begin on August 8th at 9am.
Here are some answers to common questions:
- dress is casual
- breakfast and lunch provided by the IEA
- family or friends can share your room. IEA will pay your half.
- mileage reimbursement for carpoolers of 3 or more participants
- 2 credits will be offered through NNU
Participants can also register and attend the Education Law Symposium all day on August 6th and the Focused on the Future training all day on August 7th. These classes are also free for IEA members and meals and hotel rooms are also provided. Each class is limited to 75 participants and each class will also offer one credit through NNU.