IDI Presents HOUZZ
Friday, May 9, 2014 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (MDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for a special session featuring Houzz to learn how to use technology to reach new clients and engage a global community!
• How new online tools, like Houzz, have changed how homeowners find and choose the professionals and vendors with whom they want to work
• What projects and budgets homeowners are planning for the next two years
• Discover ways to streamline communication with clients throughout a project
• Learn how to build a compelling online presence, plus best practices for engaging with an online community
• Learn how technology can facilitate the type of storytelling that differentiates your business and protects your reputation
• Understand how these activities generate new business, and how to measure their effectiveness
When & Where
Interior Design Initiatives
Interior Design Initiatives (IDI) is a collaboration of BAC Appliance Center, Mountain View Window & Door, Caruso Kitchens, the Closet Factory, Blinds, Corners and Curves and Walls by Design to help educate designers and help them grow their business.