Ideas to Profit
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
Dayton, United States
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What does it take to turn your idea into a successful business opportunity?
Join us for an interactive presentation from guest speakers:
- Jim Hill, Business Incubation Manager at The Entrepreneurs Center
- Pat Newcomb, Director of the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at The Entreprenuers Center
Using The Entrepreneurs Center's Advance to Profit® software tool (a $60 value), guests will have the opportunity to identify common strategic obstacles to the success of their innovation or technology. The Advance to Profit® tool guides business founders/owners/operators through each step of the commercialization process and suggests strategic or operational gaps that may be preventing you from moving your business forward.
- Peronalized Road Map for Your Business
- An understanding of what your product is offering
- Knowledge of tools being used to launch businesses around the world
Box Lunch Request (optional)
All attendees have the option of purchasing a box lunch for a $9 fee. The lunch includes a whole sandwich (turkey, ham, chicken, or roast beef), chips, a cookie, and a beverage.
**vegetarian options available upon request.
You are more than welcome to bring your own lunch to the session as well!
- Checks can be made out to the Dayton Development Coalition
- Credit Cards will be taken up until Friday, June 17th
- NO CREDIT CARDS AT THE DOOR
- Cash & Checks ONLY the day of the event
Please Note: If you request a lunch and do not show, you will incur a cost simply for the box lunch requested. If your schedule changes, an email MUST be sent to email@example.com by close of business on Friday, June 17th.
In efforts to reduce our paper consumption, PDF copies of the speaker presentation will be emailed to you the day before the event. Please make sure to check your email upon registration and feel free to bring your tablets!
If there are any questions, please feel free to contact Kimberly Brown at 937-229-9075 or firstname.lastname@example.org.