iCIMS is happy to present the 2014 Hire Expectations Roadshow– Portland!
Please join fellow Portland area HR Executives for a day of networking, presentations, and panel discussions around the future of recruiting focused around the candidate experience.
The event will be from 9:30am-1:00pm at The Hilton Portland Executive Tower, and is complimentary to attend. In addition to networking, attendees will benefit from presentations around the Talent Acquisition life-cycle, with a focus on HR technology trends, and predictions about the future.
• 9:00am- 9:30am: Demo Corner: This is an opportunity to view a complete demonstration of our software along with other HR Executives.
• 9:30 am-10 am: Registration, Coffee, and Networking
• 10 am-10:30 am: Parter Presentation - Aurico:
- Hosted by Laura Randazzo - Background Screening Best Practices & EEOC Guidance
• 10:30 am-11:30 am: iCIMS: Panel Discussion: Developing a Best of Breed Experience
- Hosted by Adam Feigenbaum - Chief Operating Officer, iCIMS
• 11:30 am-12:00 pm: Partner Presentation - Pan:
- Hosted by Lindsay Schmitt & Ollie Fowler - Assessing Your Candidate Experience
• 12:00 pm-1:00 pm: Lunch
*NOTE: Please indicate your desire to register for the Demo Corner by entering the number of attendents in the ticket section above. Leaving the number at zero will indicate you do not want to register.
*Agenda subject to change
For more information on the HEI Roadshow, please feel free to contact Chris Amabile
or call at 732-847-8208.
Have questions about iCIMS-Hire Expectations Roadshow – Portland HR Executive Luncheon?