iCIMS-Hire Expectations Roadshow – Matawan HR Executive Luncheon
Wednesday, November 19, 2014 from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM (EST)
iCIMS is happy to present the 2014 Hire Expectations Roadshow– Matawan!
Please join fellow Matawan area HR Executives for a day of networking, presentations, and panel discussions around the future of recruiting focused around the candidate experience.
The event will be from 9:30am -1:00pm at The Hotel, and is complimentary to attend. In addition to networking, attendees will benefit from presentations around the Talent Acquisition life-cycle, with a focus on HR technology trends, and predictions about the future.
• 9:00am-9:30am: Demo Corner
- The "Demo Corner" is an opportunity to view a complete demonstartion of our software along with other HR Executives; without having to schedule a future time.
• 9:30am-10am: Registration, Coffee, and Networking
• 10am-10:30am: Parter Presentation:
• 10:30am-11:30am: iCIMS: Panel Discussion: Developing a Best of Breed Experience
- Hosted by Adam Feigenbaum - Chief Operating Officer, iCIMS
• 11:30am-12pm: Partner Presentation:
• 12:00pm-1:00pm: Lunch
*NOTE: Please indicate your desire to register for the Demo Corner by entering the number of attendents in the ticket section above. Leaving the number at zero will indicate you do not want to register.
*Agenda subject to change
For more information on the HEI RoadShow , please feel free to contact Chris Amabile
or call at 732-847-8208.