Entrepreneurship is a Mindset!
The Ice House Program is designed to inspire and engage participants in the fundamental development of an entrepreneurial mindset. You will explore 8 vital concepts beside your peers with a facilitator and mentors. In the course, you will:
- Develop critical thinking skills to identify and develop opportunities, manage risks and learn from the results
- Understand how entrepreneurs with limited resources transform an idea into sustainable success
- Establish goals, identify resources and determine a strategy to execute
- Identify and interact with local entrepreneurs in the community & build your support network for the future.
This new program was developed by The Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative and the Clifton Taulbert Building Community Initiative, in cooperation with The Kauffman Foundation.
- 12 weeks, 6-9pm, Wednesday evenings starting March 27
- 36 hours of facilitated programming
- Entrepreneurs as guest speakers
- Access to the HUB mentor network
- Book, workbook and other course materials & online presentations and instructional materials
- Access to the online Ice House learning community
What do you need to do:
- Learn more about the program at Kauffman
- See what this can do for you, by attending our Information Session
- Register for the Class!
For more information, contact one of our team:
Mary Kay Kelly, Entrepreneurship Strategies (licensed Ice House facilitator) - email@example.com
Michelle Morgan, HUB Atlanta - firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
HUB Atlanta is a network of entrepreneurs and collaborative teams with projects in for-profit, non-profit and academic sectors. Our goal is to make Atlanta a thriving center for social enterprise through co-working space, mentors, programs and accelerator services to promote the success of social entrepreneurs. Join the movement!