IBM TM1 10.2 Design and Develop Models Course- Dallas *Guaranteed to Run*
Monday, March 31, 2014 at 8:30 AM - Friday, April 4, 2014 at 4:30 PM (EDT)
IBM TM1 Design and Develop Models Course Description
This intermediate 5-day course will teach modelers how to build a complete model in TM1.
During class students will learn how to model, link and deploy TM1 applications.
Each topic will be highlighted with in-depth demos, Q&A sessions, and tips and techniques drawn from over 15 years of cross industry experience.
The curriculum is based on the most recent version of IBM TM1, and uses the sample data sources included in the IBM TM1 10.2 Samples package. For an even more enriching experience, the course content can be entirely customized to any customer’s environment, including, but not limited to the tutorials and workshops.
All our instructors are IBM certified. In addition, they provide the benefit of having more than 15 years of real-world experience.
Our manuals are aimed at self-study.
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using the Windows operating system and a Web browser
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Overview of IBM Cognos TM1
- Identify Common Data Structures
- Import Data to Create Objects
- Create and Customize Dimensions
- Create and Customize Cubes
- Import Data
- Share Data Across Cubes with Links
- Customize Business Rules
- Optimize Rule Performance
- Complete the Income Statement Model
- Create Applications
- Use Advanced Modeling Techniques
- Model Data with IBM Cognos TM1 Architect
- Convert Currencies
Transportation, Lodging and Dining
Please contact us for additional information regarding transportation to and from the the Ironside Group as well as nearby dining and lodging accommodations.
The Ironside Group Inc. Commitment to Excellence
At Ironside, we firmly believe that a solid understanding of the technology is only part of the puzzle. Listening, and partnering with you, our customer is the most critical part of any project. Because our educators have a varied background, they can look at problems with a different perspective, and often provide specific examples and exercises on the fly. Our goal is to make students independent by allowing them to provide concepts and methods to improve business decisions on a daily basis.
When & Where