- Get information about the educational system in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, EU and other Destinations with University Admissions
- Find out the opportunities to apply for a work permit and permanent residency after your studies
- Discover how the internationally regarded qualification could give you the edge with employers
- Get free immigration advice from IAM consultants and advisors
- Assess your eligibility to migrate to Australia, Canada, Portugal, etc.
Date: 05 October 2015, from 3 to 6 p.m.
Venue: TBC: London
15:00 Welcome - IAM team
15:15 University Presentation
15:30 International Student Requirements
15:45 Open Forum - your enquiries, immigration advice16:00 Course Registration.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Save This Event
When & Where
Immigration and Migration
IAM (Immigration and Migration) is a professional law firm in central London. We provide expert legal advice in all aspects of immigration matters for both private and corporate clients all over the world. Our dedicated lawyers will help you to choose the right visa category and prepare a successful application. We evaluate your situation thoroughly and offer you the best solution out of all available options.