I Need Money
Alternative Funding Sources for Your SMB
- dip into your own savings accounts
- borrow money from family and friends
- borrow money from a bank
- get a grant
- find one or more investors (VC, angel investors, etc.)
- Business Consultants
- Social Media Consultants
- Small Business Owners
- Individuals considering starting their own company
- Mixed Green Salad with Orange Thyme Vinaigrette
- Choice of Bourbon Glazed Salmon, Beer Can Chicken or BBQ Meatloaf
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Choice of Double Chocolate Cake or Apple Cobbler
- Coffee, Tea, Ice Tea and Sodas
Learn: The Panelists
Glenn assists company leaders accelerate growth. He advises/mentors CEOs, founders, and executive teams; providing them with access to critical resources including people, capital, information and ideas. He is particularly adept in helping clients define their business model and strategy, while also providing tactical advice on sales, business development, marketing, product development and operations.
Glenn is a frequent judge at pitching events like Funding Feeding Frenzy.
Randy is the founder of both CrowdFundConnect and SocialGravity. These are both crowdfunding sites which are based on the JOBS Act that was passed by Congress in February of 2012. Randy is an expert in crowd funding and the Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act.
Carl is the Managing Director of New Business Development at AN Consulting Group. AM Consulting Group is a private consulting consortium of professionals from the banking, new business development, structured finance, operations and IT fields. It focusses on early state companies as they commercialize what they have developed through capital infusion.
11:30 am – Registration Opens & Free Networking
11:55 pm – Food is served at the tables
12:15 pm – Program Begins (Announcements & Presentor/Panel)
12:40 pm – Rotate to 2nd table
1:05 pm – Rotate to 3rd table
The Lunch, Learn & Network Event offers:
A guest speaker or a panel of experts who talk about a technical, social media, business or internet related topic.
The attendance roster is sent to you before the event. Use it to find the people you want to meet, reach out to them before the event and set up a time to meet them.
What makes these events, so much better than others?
- The crowd is limited to 20-25 people which makes the event more intimate.
- Our attendees come from a wide variety of industries, jobs and experiences.
- Our presenter/panel starts a discussion about some technology, social media, business, etc. issue.
- Weber Grill has a WiFi enabled environment where we can have lunch, learn and network. Our hashtag is #TTGLearn
Parking & Transportation:
Parking: Valet Parking & a validated Self Park Lot are attached to the restaurant, next door at the Hilton Garden Inn Chicago
Buses: Available buses; 22, 36 & 65 stop within 1 block or less
Train: Take the Red line to Grand and State.
To contact me:
Whether it’s how you work or how you play, you have something to teach too.
When & Where
The Tektite Group, LLC
The Tektite Group, LLC is a technology and social media consulting company in Chicago, IL. We train or help our clients to use technology and social media to transform the visibility and productivity of their brand. We also have a subdivision called Breakfast with Strangers. Its purpose is to facilitate real connections which lead to organic personal, professional and business growth.