I Brewed It! (Cerveza de Mayo) - Wednesday, April 22, 2015
- Food & Drink
- Rustic Road Brewing Company, Kenosha WI
A great class for those of you who have brewed at home or always wanted to give it a shot, for anyone who would like to brew in a commercial setting on a system larger than most homebrewing configurations, and for anyone who wants to have a great time and learn a bit about brewing beer along the way! In the I Brewed It class, we’ll talk beer, make beer, and definitely enjoy some beer along the way!
The course fee includes:
• A commemorative shirt to show everyone your honorary brewer status ($25 value)
• Two growlers of the beer you helped brew ($30)
• Open draft beer bar and snacks during the brewing sessions ($40 value)
• 4 hours of class and hands-on brewing experience in a commercial setting (priceless)
All for only $85!
Please note, that you are signing up for the initial brewing session on the date indicated. Our follow-up packaging session will be exactly two weeks later, from 6pm - 7pm. When you sign up, you are signing up for both sessions.
For safety reasons, close-toed shoes are required in the brewery area and you should wear clothing that can get a little dirty just in case.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.